2022 Surface Mine Reclamation Workshop Sponsorship (October 5 - October 7, 2022)
October 5, 2022 | 6:00PM
October 6, 2022 | 2:00PM - 8:00PM
October 7, 2022 | 7:15AM - 12:00PM
Best Western Premier Bryan/College Station
1920 Austin’s Colony Parkway
Bryan, TX 77802
- Exhibits may be set up 10 a.m. -10 p.m., Thursday, October 4.
- Exhibits must be taken down no later than 12 noon, Friday, October 5.
- Because exhibit space is limited, booths are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
This program, which was planned by industry reclamation personnel, will be specific to Texas mining conditions. Many of the mining and reclamation management techniques discussed may be readily adapted to active or proposed lignite mines in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi. The program highlights recent reclamation research conducted by universities, government agencies, and industry. Most of the research is of an applied nature and should be adapted to field reclamation usage where applicable Activities Include:
- Domino Tournament (10/5/22) - $15 entry fee
- Sporting Clay Tournament (10/6/22) - $55 entry fee
- Golf Tournament (10/6/22) - $95 entry fee
Level 1: Mixer Sponsor - $350
- Thursday evening
- Includes registration for 2 people & booth display
Level 2: Break Sponsor - $250
- Thursday or Friday
- Includes registration for 1 person and booth display
- Includes a six-foot table and two chairs
- You may bring your own freestanding display as long as it is no larger than 8'x8'
*Due to space limitations and accommodating maximum number of displays 8’ x 8’ is the maximum size area you will have available.