2023 Hands-on Electron Beam Technology Workshop (April 24-28, 2023)
$0.00 / unit
- April 24, 2023 || 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- April 25, 2023 || 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- April 26, 2023 || 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- April 26. 2023 || 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- April 27, 2023 || 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- April 28, 2023 || 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Where: Memorial Student Center and Food Technology Facility for Space Food and Electron Beam Research
To address the needs of the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and food industries, the National Center for Electron Beam Research (NCEBR) will be organizing the 2023 Hands-on Workshop in eBeam Technology on April 24-28th, 2023, on the Texas A&M University Campus.
- Session 1 (April 24th, 12:00 Noon - April 26nd, 12:00 noon) will focus on the use of eBeam technology in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries.
- Session 2 (April 26nd, 12:00 Noon - April 28th, 12:00 Noon) will focus on the use of the eBeam technology for food, pet food, phytosanitary and agro-industrial applications.
There will be a gala workshop dinner Tuesday, April 25th. Those attending Session 2 are strongly encouraged to arrive a day early, on April 25th, to join the workshop dinner at 6:30 PM on April 25th.
You may register for either Session 1 or Session 2, or both. The registration fee covers all workshop materials, lunches, coffee breaks, workshop dinners, and a reference book.
The workshop will be modeled as a Bring Your Own Product (BYOP). Attendees are strongly encouraged to ship example products (medical devices/pet food/food/fresh produce) ahead of time so that they could be included in the hands-on exercises. The focus of the hands-on exercises will be to provide one-of-a-kind in-depth, hands-on experience in performing eBeam dosing experiments, dose-mapping experiments, and eBeam dose tolerance exposures. Hotel costs will be the responsibility of the attendees. A link to the contracted hotel with discounted room rates will be listed soon.
- Early Registration (until March 1, 2023) - $1200 per session
- $2200 for two sessions
- Regular Registration (March 2, 2023 - April 3rd, 2023): $1500 per session
- $2500 for two sessions
Counties, ISD's, and Businesses are the only entities that can request to be invoiced. Individuals must pay by ACH or Credit Card. If you wish to be invoiced for event registration, please fill out this AgriLife Events Invoice Request for assistance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations received after March 31st, 2023, will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received no later than March 31, 2023, will receive a 50% refund. If a cancellation or refund becomes necessary, please submit a Cancellation or Refund Request. Refunds typically take 7 – 10 business days to process.