Donation to Meat Judging Team in Honor of Madison Hall
$0.00 / unit
Maddie Hall, FTAMJT '21 passed away unexpectedly on Friday, April 28, 2023. She was just days away from her graduation from Texas A&M University. Please help us raise money to honor Maddie with a scholarship in her name. Maddie was the 2021 AMSA Rachel Hamilton Spirit Award winner, an award selected by the team for exemplifying outstanding team spirit and a love of meat judging. We'd love to award the scholarship annually to each team's current recipient of the award.
- This is a donation to benefit the Texas Aggie Meat Judging Team in honor of Maddison Hall.
- The max amount is $249 online.
- Any amount is appreciated!
- If you would like to make a more significant gift you can contribute via check to TAMU Animal Science Dept. (memo - Meats-Maddie Hall)
- Contact Jennifer Wyle [email protected] (210-381-3312) for more information.