Leadership In Board Service Program - Houston, Texas - January 9, 2024
$99.00 / unit
The Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy, Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University is offering Leadership in Board Service Program on Tuesday, January 9, 2024, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: United Way Resource Center, 50 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77007.
- Dr. William Brown, Director of the Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy, The Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University
- Dr. Angela Seaworth, Director of Philanthropic Initiatives and Capacity Building, The Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University.
- Professional development training led by Bush School faculty,
- In-depth review of Board member roles, responsibilities, and best practices of high-performing Boards.
- Gain research-informed and practice-proven Board member competencies,
- Explore and advance personal leadership capacity as a Board member,
- Deepen professional network by interacting with professionals serving as Board members at a variety of organizations.
Who Should Attend:
- Current Board members of nonprofit and public service organizations,
- Professionals considering Board Service,
- Nonprofit CEO/EDs responsible for leading Board development efforts at their organizations.
Program Fee: $99